前段时间无意间在一个视频听到个BGM,觉得不错想分享出来,结果后来忘了。今天补上吧
fish in the pool
花与爱丽丝杀人事件 原声带
Let me hear~
让我倾听
the sound of your heartbeat on my toes.
你心跳的声音,我踮起脚尖
Let me touch my ear on your chest.
让我的耳朵贴在你的胸口
It rains cats and dogs.
天空下起了倾盆大雨
I’m a little soaking mouse.
我像大雨中逃窜的老鼠
Here wet with a blanket of rain.
在路上淋的湿透
And I dream of you.
此刻我的心中想的却全是你
I don’t like this time we have.
我不喜欢我们相处的时光
Cause I’m here afraid of when we lose it.
因为我怕聚散终有时
Can you hear the rain above?
你能听到天空滴落的雨声吗
It sounds like a tiny march of angels.
像是天使经过的轻微脚步声
Please don’t leave me here just watch me dance.
请你不要留下我一个人,看着我的舞步
Pointé passé fouetté
Pointé passé fouetté(翩翩起舞)
Whenever we meet it rains cats and dogs.
我们相遇的时候总是大雨倾盆
I’m a little soaking mouse.
我像大雨中逃窜的老鼠
I’m wet with a blanket of rain.
在路上淋得湿透
And I dream of you.
心中却想的全都是你
La la you know…
啦啦-你知道
I knew you’d no longer be here,
我也明白,你很快就要离开
when the summer was over.
当这个夏天结束的时候
and now I knew you’d be back,
可是,现在我知道你最终还是会回来
and without any words or hints.
而且没有任何预言和征兆
It must be fate.
我想这就是命运吧
The world is a dream in rain.
这个世界就像一场在雨中的梦
The splashes of water shines don’t you see.
你能看到那飞溅明亮的水花吧
Watch out.
要小心
Don’t step on the fish in the pool.
不要踩到在池塘中的小鱼
I’m a little soaking mouse.
我是大雨中逃窜的老鼠
I’m wet with a blanket of rain.
在路上被淋得湿透
And I dream of you.
心中想的却全是你
Let me hear
让我倾听
the sound of you heartbeat on my toes
你心跳的声音,踮起脚尖
Let me touch my ear on your chest
让我的耳朵贴在你的胸口
It rains cats and dogs
天空下起了倾盆大雨
I’m a little soaking mouse
我是大雨中逃窜大老鼠
Here wet with a blanket of rain
在路上被淋得湿透
And I’m dreaming of you
心中想的却全是你
Oh Ah Oh
Oh Ah Oh
Oh Ah Oh
Oh Ah Oh
Wuuu~Wuu~
Wuuu-Wuuu
Oh Ah Oh
Oh Ah Oh
Wuu~
Wuu
La La La
La La La
La La La
La La La
La…La La~
La La La